712 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901
Ember & Oak is a modern steakhouse meets share plates concept, with dishes featured from our imported wood fire oven. We prepare most of our menu over open oak fires, and everything is made fresh in-house daily. The Wine Room at Ember & Oak is a fun and interactive wine tasting experience like none other in Brevard County! We offer 48 hand selected bottles on wine 'on tap' in a self-serve environment, along with a delicious wine bar themed tapas menu of snacks, cheeses and charcuterie. Our in-house sommelier will be there to guide you through your wine tasting journey, and offer tasting notes and suggested pairings. Seating for the wine room is available on our beautiful candlelit courtyard, and its a great pre-dinner or post dinner experience to have before or after dining at Ember & Oak! We are incredible passionate about the food that we serve. Equally as important is our bar, where our passion for small batch spirits is expressed in beautiful hand-crafted cocktails. We strive to bring new exciting spirits, a diverse selection of small production boutique wines and a thoughtful list of unique craft beers to Historic Downtown Melbourne.
Space Coast Restaurant Week Menu Price:
$70 (For 2 people)
- Ember & Oak offers incredible and one of a kind courses that are meant for sharing. Due to the remarkable concept and integrity of the restaurant, the Space Coast Restaurant Week menu is valued at $70 and meant to be shared among two people. With this, if you order this menu for only one person, the menu will still be $70 (not including tax or gratuity).
First Course (Choice of One)
- Wood Oven Cauliflower- Whipped Goat's Milk Feta, White Harissa Chimichurri, Argan Oil, Pine Nuts, Cilantro
- Raclette- Buttered Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, Pickled Pearl Onions, Raclette Cheese
Second Course (Choice of One)
- Grass-Fed Burrata Tortellini- Corn Pudding, Chef's Garden Heirloom Tomato, Summer Truffle
- Surf & Turf- Florida Wagyu Picanha, Wild Scottish Langoustines, Burnt Onion Soubise, Shellfish Emulsion, Chimichurri
Third Course Course
- L2n Pina-Colada- Nitro Coconut Mousse, Passion Fruit Anglaise, Huckleberry, Banana, Strawberry, Caramelized White Chocolate Streusel
- Please see note above about menu cost
- Price does not include tax or gratuity