2459 Pineapple Ave # B, Melbourne, FL 32935
Historic Bonefish Willy Riverfront Grille , family owned and operated since 1999, is known as Brevard's Best Riverfront Grille. Get away to the islands! Set among tall palm trees, this historical site in Melbourne is at one of the highest points on the Indian River. Enjoy Bonefish Willy's spectacular views and warm atmosphere on our open deck. Dine inside with old Florida-style surroundings or outside on the deck and let the tropical breeze and island-style music take you away. Live music on Friday and Saturday nights 6 to 9 pm and Sunday afternoon from 4 to 7 pm. We've got you covered with sun shades or deck heaters for those cool evenings. Enjoy delicious, fresh seafood, shellfish, chicken, and steak or try one of the daily fresh fish Chef Selections. Bonefish Willy's is located 1 mile north of the Eau Gallie Causeway (518) on Pineapple Ave. or Mile Marker 101 on the Indian River.
First Course - Appetizer (Choice of One)
- Mussels – Steamed in tomato, onion, garlic wine sauce. Served with hot herb bread
- Willy’s conch Fritters – Five fritters loaded with conch and Caribbean spices, topped with tomato salsa. Served with Willy’ creamy remoulade sauce.
- Hot Spinach Dip – Our creamy recipe loaded with spinach and chopped water chestnuts. Served hot with pumpernickel breach for dipping.
- Willy’s Black Bean Soup – House made spicy favorite. Black beans, andouille sausage and traditional Cuban spices.
Second Course - Entree (Choice of One)
- Mahi/Cobia – Only the freshest, served grilled, blackened, jerked or pan-seared, and topped with fresh salsa.
- Cajun Fried Catfish – Fresh hand beer battered with traditional Cajun seasonings. Deep fried golden brown. Topped with a fruit salsa and served with our house made tartar sauce on the side.
- Willy’s Pulled Pork – Tender oven roasted, barbecue seasoned pulled pork. Served with our honey BBQ sauce. A Southern favorite.
- Grouper Bruschetta – Parmesan encrusted Grouper topped with bruschetta and mozzarella cheese served over angel hair pasta.
Third Course - Dessert (Choice of One)
- Key Lime Pie – Our recipe made with real key lime juice…cool and dreamy
- Brownie – Rich, warm gooey chocolate brownie smothered in our homemade coconut pecan caramel sauce.
- Tina’s Choice – A rotating selection of homemade creations
*Tax and gratuity not included
**Please no substitutions or plate sharing – thank you!