924 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901
Our concept is Latin-style food, but with influences from Spain, Mexico and South America. The bar features tapas, a happy hour menu and quick lunches for the business crowd. The dining room will invite lingering over more elegant meals, including the five-course dinners planned for the chef's table. We are located in the heart of Downtown Melbourne, with a newly renovated space providing everyone who visits a welcoming atmosphere! Come by and see us!
Appetizer: (Choice of One)
- Salad de la Casa- Romaine heart, cherry tomato, red onions, roasted corn, bell peppers, and our citrus agave vinaigrette. Queso fresco upon request
- Tijuana Caesar Salad- Home of the "original" Casesar salad made with fire grilled romaine hearts, roasted corn, tortilla chips and cojita cheese
Entree: (Choice of One)
- Surf & Turf Burrito- Marinated steak and grilled shrimp, guacamole, ole` rice, charred green onions, and queso fresco. Topped with avocado-lime sauce and pico de gallo. Comes with either chips and salsa OR beans and rice.
- Vegan Bowl- Ole` rice, black beans, fire grilled vegetables, portobello mushrooms, and plantains, topped with avocado-lime sauve. Served with tortillas
- Margarita Mahi- Margartia marinated mahi and two shrimp, black bean corn salsa. Ole` rice, sauteed vegetables and avocado lime sauce
Dessert: (Choice of One)
- Churros- cinnamon and sugar dusted churros with caramel sauce and whipped cream
- Choclava-chocolate lava cake with chocolate sauce and whipped cream